Google Browser Sync

Google Browser Sync Now this is a really neat tool! A while ago I was thinking of developing something like this coz I was sick of trying to maintain my bookmarks and settings across my computers.. The Google Broweser Sync is for Firefox. It allows you to sync your browser settings, bookmarks, history, passwords, etc.. It also restores your last browser session! That means you can restore the open tabs and/or web pages that you had open the last time you opened the browser on any synced machine!! Oh yeah!! Someone buy me Google Stock Please!! Some other neat Google Tools: Google Notebook: a simple way to save and organize information when conducting research online. Google Page Creator: a web-publishing program which creates pages and hosts them on Google's servers. Check out the list of ALL Google Services

0 comments: