The Da Vinci Code

Was admiring my blog and I hit the 'Next Blog' button and I stumbled into something that opened my eyes and made me look at thing with a new perspective... Here's the Blog that started this: Just Misc Stuff And so intrigued abt the Video: Ancient Evidence: The Real Mary Magdalene - Discovery Channel I fired off some more searches in google and up came the Forum that added fuel: Deal Talk which talked abt a book... The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown And so the wonder began.. I just HAD to read the book!!! So I dashed off to the Toronto Library Website and ordered the book.. there were over 200+ copies, but ALL were OUT!!! And i was number 1699 in the queue!!! NUTZZZZ... I couldnt wait that long for a copy to be available to borrow. I HAD to read that book.. Desperation uncovers new ideas... I powered up Kaazaa and downloaded The Da Vinci Code in .pdf I read the first 10 chapters and was sooo BLOWN!!! I was convinced... I was goin to buy the book.. Paid 27$ @ Indigo and I dont regret a cent... I would love to ramble about..and how!! I've been driving rT and Sanu nuts with info from the explosive book.. I even made Sanu read the book online.. ofcourse I didn't try making rT read it.. she's still enjoying Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone and I dont want to break that spell!! Heres the plot for the curious: While in Paris on business, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon receives an urgent late-night phone call: the elderly curator of the Louvre has been murdered inside the museum. Near the body, police have found a baffling cipher. Solving the enigmatic riddle, Langdon is stunned to discover it leads to a trail of clues hidden in the works of Da Vinci... clues visible for all to see... and yet ingeniously disguised by the painter. The book deals with a lot of controvercial stuff abt the bible and the church.. It also has a lot of historical information bits that are really interesting.. I dont want to divulge anything.. the book is worth reading from cover to cover.. and I dont want to spoil a thing... Read it!! And when ur done reading it... check this out Code in the Book

0 comments: