TI ez430 Chronos Programmable Watch

Thanks to my company I get to order and play with kewl Texas Instruments products. I would like to learn miro controller programming so I ordered the TI ez430 Chronos Watch. I picked the 433 MHz. Since I don't know the first thing about the watch and what I can do with it I looked for some existing projects to demonstrate some neat stuff that the watch can do. TI has a page of projects for the Chronos here: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/EZ430-Chronos I gave the Flying Mouse a shot. Here's a video demonstrating the project: Installation was simple but understanding the modes of the watch needed some reading. The CD included in the watch packaging has a user guide. All in all a pretty cool example project.. Now to build in a mode to control winamp..

0 comments: