My Toys are Pretty...

In my excitement to try out Lookin Glass 3D i installed Fedora Linux (Red Hat's Home User version of linux) and all that did was crash my laptop and bring up pretty colors... so i went flavour hunting.. and i ended with Suse.. Suse 9.1 Personal Editionwas beautifully refreshing.. loved it the second X-Windows loaded.... but then, being a Persona edition, this version didnt have any C Compiler (GCC) so i couldnt install my favorite games KAtomic and KSokoban... nor the DivX proggy for Linux.. that sux!! so i had to step down and install Suse 9.0 Professional.. Im currently searching high and low for ISO's of 9.1 Professional.. 9.0 is nice.. but not as good as 9.1.... ahh.. my geeky woes.. will some one save me?? probably not.. coz i doubt even 2% of the ppl who read this post will even understand what i talkin abt!! So ill give up and go now... ....and come back later!

0 comments: