In the begining...

In the begining there was windows on my desktop, the Sorceress.. and Suse 91.Prof and Windows XP Prof dual booted on my Laptop, the Druidess.

The Druidess is a HP zv5030ca with an internal Broadcom wifi card. Used Ndiswrapper and the wifi driver and managed to get it to see Kerberos, my wifi network but couldnt get it to go online. It would show up on the router as connected but i couldnt get on the network. I also couldnt get my SoundMax card to work... And i really wanna learn how to use linux.. so.. I decided to dual boot the Sorceres...

I installed Suse 91.Prof on the Sorceress and something went wrong with Grub and i could nolonger boot in to windows.. so ive decided to give up on windows for a bit and try and survive with linux..

This Blog is to journal my efforts and adventures in Tux Land...

0 comments: